Welcome to the revamped FullSizeJeeps.com (GoFSJ.com)
My goal with this site is to allow folks have have an easy place to stick photos, write-ups, etc.
I don't know how this current setup will take-off. We've had a rocky few years. But we'll see.
My theme is to be very slim and easy to use.
I retain the right to delete/remove any posts that are not in the spirit of the community or that I find distasteful and unsuited for general public consumption.
There will be bumps. I'm writing the code as I go. If you have a problem, send me an email.
As we go, and if we grow, I'll add more features like locations, categories, quick name links, etc...
Overview on Submissions
- Multiple picture upload allowed
- Direct linking of pictures allowed for external Forums
- HTML characters not allowed in content
- Quick Write-Up on Submitting
Overview on Updates
- Add / Remove pictures
- Dynamic update when the entry is changed and cursor/mouse has left the field
Overview on using Pictures in Forums/Chats
- Aug 2009 - Created database structure and basic pages
- Sep 2009 - Created formal page structure and input/ouput methods
- Sep 2009 - Attempted iframe style image upload
- May 2010 - Bought GoFSJ.com
- May 2010 - Found/updated AJAX style image upload (removed lame iframe)
- May 2010 - Created FSJ logo
- May 2010 - Wrote AJAX search method
- May 2010 - Added slash and line break coding
- May 2010 - Started consolidating code/functions
- May 2010 - Fixed AJAX bug with edit function
- May 2010 - Added admin type functions
- May 2010 - Added HTML remove code
- May 2010 - Added picture auto resize code
- May 2010 - Updated Picture Search code to display picture link, instead of page link
- May 2010 - Added random picture display on front page
- May 2010 - Added pagination to sections with more than X number of photos
- May 2010 - Added photo counts to the table of contents
- Quick Jump links to pages, e.g. www.gofsj.com/jimbo
- Update code/hash be resent via email
- Follow updates to a page via email message
- Multiple section/sub-sections to allow for better searching, e.g. location, jeep type, content type